MS-EE-L Archives

October 2010

MS-EE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sisi Jou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:37:52 -0400
Dear Prospective Fall Graduates,

This is a friendly reminder that the online graduation application will be
turned off on November 12th.  Please make sure to submit your graduate
intent by then.  Additional graduate materials due by November 12th, 2010,
those materials are:

1.      Seminar attendance sheet -  10 seminars required. Form available at
http://ece.gmu.edu/index.php?id=seminars2009

2.      Plan of Study - Available at
<http://ece.gmu.edu/pdf/PlanOfStudy.pdf>
http://ece.gmu.edu/pdf/PlanOfStudy.pdf .

3.      Scholarly Paper OR Thesis defense Presentation - Please schedule a
presentation and book  a room through me ASAP and submit your presentation
flyer two weeks before your present date.

4.      Scholarly Paper Option: Scholarly Paper approval Form - Have the
form signed by your advisor and submitted to me by November 12th,  2010. You
can either pick up the form from ECE office or download from
http://ece.gmu.edu/graduate_forms/MS_Scholarly_Paper_Approval_Sheet.pdf .

5.      Thesis Option: Graduate Thesis Approval Form - Have the form signed
by your advisor and submitted to me by November 12th,  2010.  You can either
pick up the form from ECE office or download from
http://ece.gmu.edu/graduate_forms/ECE_Graduate_Thesis_Approval_Form.pdf .
If you couldn't make it by November 12th, please have your advisor sign the
pre-approval part and submit a copy of it to me by deadline; then finish
everything by the library deadline which is December 10, 2010, have your
advisor sign the final approval part then submit the original copy to me.

6.      Scholarly Paper - Students who are working on Scholarly paper,
please submit two double sided copies to me;

7.      Thesis -Students who are working on thesis will need to submit one
double sided copy (regular copy, no need cotton paper with fancy bender) of
your thesis to me by the library deadline which is 5pm on Friday, December
10, 2010.  This information available at University Dissertation & Thesis
Services website http://thesis.gmu.edu/ .

8.      Please make sure to update your mailing address for receiving your
diploma in patriotweb!

Best,

Sisi

Sisi Jou