ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2008

From:
"Martin V." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:50:58 +0100
One more question:
In ECSuite.java I see that 3 functions do not have ideal fitness:
Noisy-Quartic (KDJ-F4), Booth in Griewangk because of the noise. (that's
the comment where setFitness() is called)
But I see the noise only in Noisy-Quartic, where random numbers are used.
So why Booth and Griewangk do not have ideal fitness?
Below you sad that ideal fitnes (optimum) is 0.
Is this a bug in source code?

Regards,
Martin