ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2008

From:
David vun Kannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:26:21 -0500
Since starting to work recently with ECJ, I've posted several messages about
my experiences on my blog, Invisibe Hand. It is available at
dvunkannon.blogspot.com.

My most recent post shows how I've built on the charting support in ECJ to
create charts with multiple data sets per chart that report different
statistics about a subpopulation.

Please visit and leave some comments!

Sean - since the work I am blogging about combines several incremental
changes to ECJ in the areas of a new BitVector problem, reading custom
parameters, and collecting and charting custom statistics, I was wondering
if you would like me to write it up in the form of a tutorial? It's about
the same difficulty as Tutorial 2, just in a slightly different direction.

Cheers,
David vun Kannon