ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2008

From:
"Martin V." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:21:48 +0100
Thanks for answers.

So if I needed to change probability for crossover pipeline I would need
to change parameter "prob" in BreedingSource class?
Because I don't want every individual that is selected to be crossed over.
I would like for example 20% of individuals for reproduction pipeline
and 80% for crossover.

One more question: these min-gene and max-gene values in ecsuite.params
are only for rastrigin problem?
If so, what are values for other problems?
In the literature I found:
- rastrigin: -5.12, 5.12
- sphere: -100, 100
- rosenbrock: -2048, 2048
- griewangk: -600, 600
So for other 3 problems I don't know what values should I use.

Regards,
Martin