ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2007

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:25:36 +0200
From:
Alberto Cuesta <[log in to unmask]>
I've already talked about this with Mark, and he agreed to license DRM
under the AFL for the purposes of this project, quoting:

> Alberto, I hereby grant you permission to use DRM source code
> under the AFL for the purposes of your project.

> Mark

Anyway, I think that DRM should continue to be GPL as of now, its
purpose is more general than being only an ECJ module and there is a lot
of people other than Mark that could have an opinion on licensing of the
library. And although it has its own cvs at sourceforge I think it is
right to have a frozen working version of DRM on contrib.

All the code I produced (ec.drm) is AFL, although comments about it
should be probably changed.

Cheers,
Alberto