ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2007

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:03:40 -0400
From:
Alberto, if you're thinking of uploading DRM, you could do that, or
you could just have a pointer to Mark Jelasity's site.

Some gotchas:

1. All of Mark's code is GPL.  If you've used some of his code
snippets in your own, you can't release as AFL without his
permission.  You'd have to release as GPL.

2. If your code is GPL, it *must* stay in contrib -- ECJ's main core
is 100% AFL.

3. If Mark thinks it's okay, I have no problem with the DRM module
sitting as a subdirectory inside your contrib space (drm/drm maybe?)

Sean