MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2011

From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:26:33 -0400
You see, THIS is why I'm delaying putting out a new tarball.  :-)

The SVN version as you know reflects a lot of one-time clean-ups.  These were some of them.  You can now get the dataset as an XYSeriesCollection like this:

	((XYSeriesCollection) getSeriesDataset())

There's not an array of Stoppables any more: rather each Stoppable has been moved into its respective SeriesAttributes.  You can get a stoppable for series number 'n' with:

	getSeriesAttributes()[n].getStoppable()

Sean