MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2011

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 14:06:49 -0400
Martin, MASON is slowly adding preference facilities to various stuff: for example, the Console tab and the Options panes for the displays.  Charting would be an obvious choice too, but we've not added it yet.  Note that some items handled more by JFreeChart than MASON would be more challenging to set up.  But others are quite doable.

It'll be a while though before I can turn my attention to this.  In the meantime, if you want to take a shot at it I can give you a lot of pointers as to how MASON does support for preference saving in general which you could tie into.  You might check out the preferences section on the Manual also.

Sean