MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2008

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:51:53 -0700
From:
Miles Parker <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry, I was being a bit cute, but it probably doesn't break any non-
disclosure to mention that you can get it by registering (free) at the
Apple developer site. There are major changes but as you need a 64-bit
machine and my main machine is an earlier MacBook Pro I haven't gotten
into it to much. Its prob. worth a look..