MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2015

From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:36:27 -0400
The following worked fine for me, using Eclipse 20110218-0911 (it's old) on OS X 10.9.5.

1. File->New->Java Project.
2. Name your project.  I called it "MyProject"
3. Click Next >
4. Click Libraries tab
5. Click "Add External Jars..."
6. Add the mason.18.jar file.
7. Click Finish
8. Select "MyProject"
9. Run->Run As->Java Application
10. Select (for example) AntsForageWithUI
11. Press Okay

The AntsForageWithUI demo pops up no problem.

To run the 3D demos, add the 3D jars I provided in an earlier message.
If you want to do charts and graphs, etc., add the standard library jar files that come with MASON.

Sean

On Jun 12, 2015, at 9:31 AM, Garbutt, Kurtis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Luís,
>
> thanks for the continued help. Much appreciated!
>
> I’ve just attempted a clean install of everything and the current error I’m getting is: Error: Could not find or load main class sim.app.antsforage.AntsForage or Error: Could not find or load main class sim.app.heatbugs.HeatBugs
>
> I’m guessing this is a problem with the CLASSPATH or some missing libraries. I have all the suggested jars in the Build Path in Eclipse as suggested but guess I’m missing something.

This almost certainly means that you have actually *not* added the

>>> (https://gouessej.wordpress.com/2012/08/01/java-3d-est-de-retour-java-3d-is-back/)