MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2007

From:
"Maciej M. Latek" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:05:38 -0400
Sir,

1) When run with the GUI, the error occurs (it seems to run with GUI
less simulation though):

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.Error: Unresolved
compilation problem:
	The method isThrowingScheduleExceptions() is undefined for the type Schedule

	at sim.display.GUIState.scheduleImmediate(GUIState.java:459)
	at sim.display.GUIState.scheduleImmediateRepeat(GUIState.java:508)
	at my GUIState derivative class

2) At the same time, constructor Schedule(int) is undefined, which
causes some of the demos not to run (Mousetraps for example).

Regards

Maciek

Regards

Maciek