MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2007

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:50:17 -0400
The actual method is an internal, non-public method called
setRandomNumberGenerator(int).  Agreed, not a good name, nor is it
public.  I'll think about making it public; in the meantime, you
*probably* can just make it public in Console.java.  It'll be fine as
long as it's not being called from within the simulation thread
proper -- that is, from within a Steppable.  If you call it from some
GUI object or from your main() thread, you're probably fine.

Sean