MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2006

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:41:10 -0400
From:
Mike Little <[log in to unmask]>
To: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
Sean,
   It's great to see a new release of MASON. Do you have an on-line
pointer to a summary of the new features in version 11? (I couldn't
find anything perusing the /projects/mason location).

   BTW, I may have forgotten to point you to our paper last fall
that references your recent MASON work:

   Detecting Coordinated Attacks in Tactical Wireless Networks
   using Cooperative Signature-based Detectors. 2005. Mike Little,
   Calvin Ko. IEEE MILCOM 2005.

					-Mike