MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2005

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:17:19 -0400
Candy, I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly.  The Schedule
should work as follows:

Each iteration
        Let t be the time of the minimum-time-scheduled agent
        For each order o from lowest to highest
                Extract all agents of time t and order o
                        Shuffle them
                        Call step() on them

If the schedule is first calling the parents and then the agents, there
can only be two possibilities.  Either you are NOT scheduling the
agents are in the same timestep and order as their parents, or there's
a bug in the Schedule.

One possible error you may have committed: the Schedule now allows you
to schedule agents for the current time().  If you do that, they're not
executed now, but at time()+epsilon.  If this is a source of user
errors, we may want to rethink our policy there.

Sean