MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

September 2011

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:39:51 -0400
Vlasios, Processing would be interesting to output to, but it doesn't strike me as a replacement for JFreeChart.  And Processing is (to my knowledge) not a library facility -- it expects to be in charge rather than to be a subsidiary to an outer system.   It's really its own programming language.  I don't know if it does a good job interoperating with outer systems using it as a plug-in facility essentially.  Did you have something in mind in particular?

Sean