HISTPHD-L Archives

June 2015

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:42:07 +0000
For those of you with Thesis and Dissertation defenses this Summer you need to make sure they are complete and signed BEFORE July 31.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Cheers-
Nicole

Nicole A. Roth
Graduate Coordinator
PhD History, MA History & MA Art History
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 3G1
Fairfax, VA 22030
(O) 703.993.1248