For those of you with Thesis and Dissertation defenses this Summer you need to make sure they are complete and signed BEFORE July 31.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Cheers-

Nicole

Nicole A. Roth

Graduate Coordinator

PhD History, MA History & MA Art History

George Mason University

4400 University Drive, MS 3G1

Fairfax, VA 22030

(O) 703.993.1248