HISTPHD-L Archives

March 2013

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:23:43 +0000
From:
Sender:
HISTPHD-L <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

  The Library is planning on forming a Student Advisory Group of undergrads and grad students, and after a recent conversation with Brian Platt, I know some folks expressed some concerns about the Library and its policies. Well, here is your chance to be involved in a group that will have some input into those very policies! The commitment is rather minor - 2 or 3 meetings a semester at most. Let me know if you are interested, I would certainly like to "pack" a la FDR's court packing with History grad students since we probably use the Library more than most if not all other disciplines!

All the best,
Steve

Steven A. Harris Scott