ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2013

From:
Uday kamath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:28:38 -0400
Bojan
There are no pre written post processing out of the box as it depends on
the problem (function set of GP). I will give a short background which you
may find useful for what you are doing.
 For generating automated Rules to discriminate certain patterns, i had my
GP have basic terminals and non-terminals required for the Rule. I would
collect my "exceptional" Rules as a memory pad outside of evolutionary
runs, everytime i see some well performing ones. Finally i get a Rule set
and wrote my Custom "interpreter" that can parse the GP Individuals as
s-expression to evaluate. So ECJ gives you GP and Evolution for free, you
need to write custom functions and interpreter for them.
Hope that helps
Uday