BIS-L Archives

June 2016

BIS-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Bachelor Of Individualized Study <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bachelor Of Individualized Study <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:45:25 +0000
text/plain (9 kB) , text/html (41 kB) , 0.png (47 kB) , 1.png (202 kB) , 2.png (39 kB) , 3.png (39 kB) , 4.png (238 kB) , 5.png (239 kB) , 6.png (239 kB) , 7.png (39 kB) , 8.png (39 kB) , 9.png (246 kB) , 10.png (167 kB) , 11.png (169 kB) , 12.png (169 kB) , 13.jpg (20 kB) , 14.png (20 kB) , 15.png (236 kB) , 16.png (236 kB)

Bachelor of Individualized Study

Office Location: Robinson A 253

 Volume 2, Issue 20

June 22nd, 2016

[cid:imageid0]

In this Issue...

- Important Dates for the Semester
- SAVE THE DATE: BIS Senior Capstone Presentations
- Events in Orlando, Florida
- Pop-Up Pantry Needs
- Help BIS 490 Student's Research Project
- Join Us at The Globe on Wednesday
- Attention BIS students with education-related concentrations
- EDIT 401: Introduction to learning Technologies
- Professionalism 101: The 'getting a job' class at Mason
- The Capitol Bones - NJW
- Learning Services Workshops
- Concurso de Tinku

[cid:imageid1]

[cid:imageid2]

Important Dates

- Summer & Fall 2016 Registration Ongoing
- July 1st: Mason Closes (12:30pm)
- July 4th: Independance Day Observance (University closed; No classes)
- July 5th: Summer recess (University open; Classes do not meet)

- Last Day to Add Classes (Session C): June 29th
- Last Day to Drop (Session C): July 6th
[Semester Calendar]<https://registrar.gmu.edu/calendars/spring-2016/>

SAVE THE DATE