MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2015

From:
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2015 23:18:45 -0500
Russell, I do not maintain the Maven repository, and do not have time to do so, and it is not an official MASON thing.  I don't recall who set it up originally, but you're welcome to update it if you see fit.

MASON doesn't really have any dependencies at all if you're compiling against the jar file.  But the following libraries will extend its capabilities:

	- JFreeChart
	- JCommon
	- iText (no later than 1.2, as later versions are no longer open source)
	- Java Media Framework
	- Java3D
	- NCSA Portfolio (only the version distributed with MASON)

All of these except for Java3D are available in the libraries.zip file on the MASON website.

Sean