MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2013

From:
Norman Langner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 15:37:01 +0200
Hi Luis,

thank you for your reply. I guess getCoveredObjects returns only objects
which are completly covered. getCoveringObjects aren't necessarily
completly covered by the object. But back to my problem. You showed me
the route to find my problem. My method for creating the tiles was
wrong. I forgot to reset the yTile variable after being completly
through the for-loop. The map which was created through these tiles was
like (1, y*x) and not (x,y) so now it is clear why every spatial method
didn't deliver the expected results...

Am 29.07.2013 19:57, schrieb Luís de Sousa:

> Another thing: all spatial objects I use/create are contained by a
> GeomVectorField.

Can you tell me the reason for it? Is it necessary? Leads it to any
advantages?

thanks,
Norman