ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2013

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 23:36:55 +0200
From:
Bojan Janisch <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Uday,

I haven't known of KEEL until I've read your mail. I'm missing a proper
documentation of the framework to use it, even if the frameworks
suits better for my problem.

Currently I'm working on a representation of a rule as a strong typed
syntax tree, which also works quite well until now. Don't know how it
will work on complex data mining rules.

Are there some more detailed documentation and tutorials for KEEL? While
my project is still in an early state, changing the framework is still
an easy task and if I've more informations about the functions I could
start directly in testing the framework for my problem.

Greetings
Bojan