MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2013

From:
Luís de Sousa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 18:56:22 +0100
Hello everyone,

I'm also using a clandestine version of GeoMason, with spatialIndex
and geometries as protected properties. In my code I'm using an
extension of GeomVectorField with this method:

/** Removes the MasonGeometry from the field */
    public void removeGeometry( final MasonGeometry g )
    {
		/*Envelope e = g.getGeometry().getEnvelopeInternal();
        MBR.expandToInclude(e);*/
    	spatialIndex.remove(MBR, g);
        geometries.remove(g);
    }

In my case this is not acceptable at all; mid term I must rely on the
official release.

Thanks for considering and regards,

Luís