HISTPHD-L Archives

January 2012

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Rana FitzGerald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:21:51 -0500
On behalf of University Dissertation&  Thesis Services (UDTS), we would like to welcome Mason's graduate students to the Spring 2012 semester. Whether this is your first semester at Mason, your last, or you're somewhere in between, it's an exciting time. We hope you're settling in well, and your semester isn't too stressful yet.

If you're currently writing a thesis or a dissertation (or you will be soon), UDTS has a variety of resources and services to help you. If you aren't familiar with us, you can learn more about who we are, what we do, and what we can do for you at our website: thesis.gmu.edu.

If you're planning to graduate in Spring 2012, this is the perfect time to contact us (if you haven't done so already). You can email us ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions or need any help; we're here to make sure your process toward graduation is as stress-free as possible.

Or, if you're just getting started in your program but want to be prepared for what's coming up, we're here to help you as well.

We're in the process of planning some workshops; you can learn more about them on our website: http://thesis.gmu.edu/dates.html. The workshops on February 20 should be posted on the IT Training site soon, and as soon as they are, you can sign up for them there (http://ittraining.gmu.edu/workshops.cfm).

We look forward to working with you, and to helping you. Please contact us with any questions!

Sincerely,

Sally

Sally R. Evans
Coordinator
University Dissertation and Thesis Services
George Mason University
Fenwick Library, Room C203
Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu
Phone: 703-993-2222
Office Hrs. Mon - Fri 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (by appointment only)