MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2011

From:
"Samuel W. Brett (SWB)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:32:46 -0500
Okay, here are the problems I am having. scheduleImmediateRepast method
is deprecated in my version of Mason. Frame.show() is deprecated as
well, not sure that matters as I guess the pack method takes care of
that now. The chart never gets initialized in my init method for some
reason. When the start method is called, chart is null.

-Sam