MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2010

From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2010 23:29:19 -0400
Sure.  If you have a method called getEngine() which returns an
Engine, you'll get an inspector for the Car which has a slot called
"Engine".  Next to it you'll see a magnifying glass icon.  Click on it
and choose "View" and an Inspector for the Engine will pop up in a
separate window.  This works not just for objects but for collections
of objects (Bags, arrays, ArrayLists, etc.) too.

What MASON doesn't have right now is a single browser-style inspector
which wanders from object to object.  Perhaps an item for later.

Sean