MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2010

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:31:12 -0400
Hi Thomas.  Other people can respond as they see fit, but I think you
will find that we have a very good reputation for getting back very
fast, particularly with well-constructed questions that we can answer
easily!  You'll find that I respond to a lot of the questions myself,
mostly because I know the system well (for obvious reasons :-).

BTW, if you're doing ABM biological systems, Steven Saul ([log in to unmask]
) is on the list and has been stress-testing MASON with gigantic
simulations of fish populations.  What he's doing is on the outer
bounds of MASON's capabilities because the populations are so huge, so
he might be a good person to talk to.

Sean