MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2009

From:
Shane Magrath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 18:52:34 +1030
Nice job on the book.

What about a wiki as an intermediate solution? That way the community itself
can collaborate on it rather than just the lonely few doing all the work...
A manual would be great but I may not live long enough to see it come out
:-)

We've been using Atlassian Confluence for some work projects and that has
been a good way to go being very slick, but it costs $$, but I guess the
usual open source suspects are also worthwhile choices. Is that something
that's easy to co-host with the ECJ + MASON website?

Thanks for all your efforts on these tools Sean.

Cheers

Shane