MASON-INTEREST-L Archives

November 2009

From:
"Krevelen, Rick van" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:18:09 +0100
Hello Shane, Sean, et al.,

If it is appreciated I wouldn't mind writing a short chapter on how I
integrated MASON and ECJ with Weka in the NEST project
(http://gforge.cs.vu.nl/gf/project/nest/frs/) to produce a simulation
with neuro-evolving bots that optimize collective gathering behavior
through four different algorithms. The project hasn't been updated for a
year now, but I wouldn't mind updating the source to the current MASON
API.

Best regards,
  Rick

TU Delft / Faculty TPM / Section SE / a2.330
www.tudelft.nl/dwfvankrevelen / +31 15 278 8545