ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

October 2009

From:
"David F. Barrero" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:33:13 +0100
Thanks for your fast and valuable comments. I increased the Artificial
Ant timestep to 600, as you suggested, and it seems to work :). It might
be of interest to someone in the list the results of my experiments, so
I left them here.

ANT
---
Koza I (p202): 	Imin=450k, SR=7%
ECJ: 		Imin=666K, SR=11%
Notes: 100 runs, M=500, timestep set to 600

6-MULTIPLEXER
-------------
Koza I (p196): 	Imin=245k, SR=75%
ECJ:		Imin=427k, SR=70%
Notes: 50 runs, M=500, G=200, fitness proportionale selection used
instead of tournament

SIMPLE REGRESSION
-----------------
Koza I (p203): 	Imin=162k, SR=34%
ECJ:		Imin=188k, SR=30%
Notes: 100 runs, M=500, ECJ default parameters

EVEN-5 PARITY
-------------
Koza I (p543): 	SR=0%
ECJ:		Imin=3.38E7, SR=4%