ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2007

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:33:47 -0400
From:
"Orchard, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>
To: ECJ Evolutionary Computation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
I've enclosed 2 zip files that have an implementation of the gep (Gene Expression
Programming) evolutionary system. One file is for ecj version 16 and the other for
ecj version 15. The documentation explains the details.

Sean ... these files represent a minor update from the ones I sent to you
a little while ago. Would it make sense to use the ECJ CVS to keep these up to
date and easily available?

Bob Orchard
National Research Council Canada      Conseil national de recherches Canada
Institute for Information Technology  Institut de technologie de l'information
1200 Montreal Road, Building M-50     M50, 1200 chemin Montréal
Ottawa, ON, Canada K1A 0R6            Ottawa (Ontario) Canada K1A 0R6
(613) 993-8557
(613) 952-0215 Fax / télécopieur