MASON-INTEREST-L June 2005

ECJ/MASON get-together at GECCO 2005

Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:57:05 -0400

text/plain

Mark you calendars for next Monday! We're hoping to release a major
upgrade to ECJ prior to GECCO, and may soon have a new version of MASON
as well. As part of the release, I thought we might have a first-ever
ECJ and MASON user's meeting.

What: ECJ user's get-together (the toolkit, not the journal)
Also: MASON users (the toolkit, not the university :-)

When: Monday, July 27, in the 6-6:30 time range.

Where: GECCO 2005, meeting location (likely dinner) at this point
undefined.
                I will post a final announcement on the conference's message board
                and send a revised email message.

As past GECCO attendees well know :-) I have a reputation for finding
good restaurants. And DC is my turf! So if you're an ECJ/MASON user,
come have fun. We'll talk for a while about where ECJ's going, what
you'd like to see in it, and grab a bite to eat.