Mark you calendars for next Monday!  We're hoping to release a major
upgrade to ECJ prior to GECCO, and may soon have a new version of MASON
as well.  As part of the release, I thought we might have a first-ever
ECJ and MASON user's meeting.

What:   ECJ user's get-together (the toolkit, not the journal)
Also:   MASON users (the toolkit, not the university :-)

When:   Monday, July 27, in the 6-6:30 time range.

Where:  GECCO 2005, meeting location (likely dinner) at this point
undefined.
                I will post a final announcement on the conference's message board
                and send a revised email message.

As past GECCO attendees well know :-) I have a reputation for finding
good restaurants.  And DC is my turf!  So if you're an ECJ/MASON user,
come have fun.  We'll talk for a while about where ECJ's going, what
you'd like to see in it, and grab a bite to eat.

Sean