SCHAR-STUDENT-ISEC-L Archives

September 2017

SCHAR-STUDENT-ISEC-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicholas Stroup <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicholas Stroup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:02:25 +0000
Hello advisees,

In case you missed it in the weekly roundup, tonight is the fall study abroad info session.  The programs that we run through the Schar School are graduate-focused, week-long, 3-credit courses that count as an elective toward any Schar School Master's program.  Tonight we will have panelists from across the Schar School to talk about their experiences and to answer your questions about how the study abroad program works.  The blurb and registration link are below.  If you have questions about how this would fit into your program, feel free to stop into the session tonight or send me an email.

Best,
Nick

---

Graduate Study Abroad Information Session
Wednesday, September 27
6:00-7:00PM
Student Services Suite 560, Arlington
To register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/graduate-study-abroad-information-session-tickets-36000695048
The Schar School offers a suite of study abroad opportunities each year that count toward elective requirements for your Master's program. At this program, you will hear from students who have participated in a range of study abroad programs. Please plan to attend if you want to know more about the different experiences, if you are deciding between options, want to know how this will fit into your academic plans, or have questions about the logistics of studying abroad. We look forward to seeing you there!

Nicholas Stroup
Associate Director of Student Services
Schar School of Policy and Government
703.993.4975
Founders 562 - Arlington Campus
3351 Fairfax Drive MS 3B1
Arlington, VA 22201

[twitter]<https://twitter.com/scharschool>     [facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ScharSchool>      [linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=189069>      [youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZJvRcUxPbdwhLnIpSl5Mw>      [instagram] <https://instagram.com/scharschool>