PHD-SEOR-L Archives

October 2020

PHD-SEOR-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2020 16:16:24 +0000
Sender:
phd-seor-l <[log in to unmask]>

You are cordially invited to join the following SEOR seminar on this coming Friday (Oct 23, 11 AM to noon). Please see the attached flyer for more information.

Cut-Generation Approaches for Mixed Integer Programs and Two-Stage Stochastic Programs

Dr. Manish Bansal
Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Virginia Tech