PHD-SEOR-L Archives

October 2021

PHD-SEOR-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
phd-seor-l <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Kathryn B. Laskey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2021 02:37:20 +0000
Please join us for our next KRYPTON seminar of the Fall 2021 semester. We will meet at the usual time, 1600h, on Friday October 15, 2021. We will continue to have a virtual option, but will also meet in person. I will attend in person in Room 2241 ENGR for anyone who wants to attend in person.

You can check Krypton events through our calendar at:
[log in to unmask]&ctz=America/New_York&pli=1" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]&ctz=America/New_York&pli=1

Krypton Seminar Series - Fall 2021