PHD-CEIE-L Archives

April 2015

PHD-CEIE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 13:43:08 +0000

Attached is a job posting for our current full time opportunity as a Residential Construction Estimator.   Although they are looking for someone with a degree, an undergraduate who will be graduating in May is fine.   The work hours are primarily Monday through Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.  A graduate student able to work those required hours is also a possibility.

BlackRock Holdings, L.L.C. is a small volume builder in the Washington metropolitan area.   We take great pride in the homes we build by using quality material, innovative technologies, and timeless architectural styling we believe will add value to the neighboring communities.  Our knowledge and experience coupled with our integrity and professional partnerships enables us to build homes of exceptional quality for our clients. We strive to create a home, a refuge, a place to work, a place to play and a place to grow for life long memories.

BlackRock Holdings, L.L.C.  presents a variety of architectural details and design components for the discerning buyers.

We are a small boutique, infill, custom, residential home builder.   We seek to build only a few homes a year so we are selective about the neighborhoods and communities in which we build.  To us location is paramount.   We build in neighborhoods inside the beltway, on existing lots in existing subdivisions.

Our house designs fit to optimize the space on our purchased lots.  Although we are a speculative builder, we are still able to customize to your needs.  Prospective buyers have the flexibility to incorporate their own design ideas and selection options into their new home. Workmanship, quality and consistently delivering exceptional customer service are the three main goals of BlackRock Holdings, L.L.C. and all of our new homes come with our 5 year limited warranty.

We aim to consistently deliver a gorgeous product and to make everything as stress free as possible for you and your family.  We build luxury, quality and value into each home we design.  We strive to constantly improve our quality creating even better homes for future homeowners.

Thank you,

Terri Levin
Office Manager
BlackRock Holdings L.L.C.