PHD-CEIE-L Archives

January 2016

PHD-CEIE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2016 18:56:43 +0000
Due to the imminent snowstorm, the STEAM event has been rescheduled

Students and Faculty - Please save this date (Thurs Feb 4, 2016 4:30 pm) and join us in the Engr Bldg ATRIUM for refreshments (cocoa, hot cider, cookies) and interaction with likeminded ART and THEATER students as well as ENGINEERS from all disciplines who share your interest in designing solutions to challenging problems.  While most of you are familiar with our Steel Bridge and Concrete Canoe projects, please come out and learn more about the 100th Meridian Project and opportunities for cross disciplinary collaboration.

I hope to see all of you there to celebrate Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM)!

Liza Wilson Durant, PhD
Acting Department Chair and Associate Professor
Sid and Reva Dewberry Department of Civil,
Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering
Volgenau School of Engineering
George Mason University
Nguyen Engineering Building, Suite 1300
4400 University Drive, MS 6C1
Fairfax, Virginia  22030
Phone 703.993.1687
civil.gmu.edu/people/liza-durant/

NOTICE: The Commonwealth of Virginia claims the right to monitor messages sent to and from this address at any time, without notice, and without my permission.  In addition, messages sent to and from this address may be subject to disclosure under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.