PHD-BIOE-L Archives

August 2018

PHD-BIOE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sharon Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2018 14:11:14 +0000
Hi All,

We want to invite all current and recently admitted graduate students to the Bioengineering PhD Orientation on August 24, 2018 from 11:00 am - 1:30 pm (see attached flyer).    The orientation will be conducted by Dr. Blackwell (Graduate Committee Chair) where she will  discuss program requirements, the new review process and address any questions about your current program status.   Lunch will be provided after the orientation.  This will be a great opportunity to meet our bioengineering faculty members, mingle and introduce yourself to any new graduate students.

Hope to see you on August 24, 2018.

Sharon Richards
Interim Academic Program Assistant

Department of Bioengineering

3100 Peterson Family Health Services Hall
703-993-5846