PHD-BIOE-L Archives

January 2021

PHD-BIOE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Parag Chitnis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Parag Chitnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2021 21:50:56 +0000
Dear Students,

Thanks again for your help with the open house events tomorrow. The Students meet Students event (11:00-11:45) will be an event where the prospective students can ask you questions candidly without us faculty being present. We will rely on you to make this a dynamic and helpful discussion. I would suggest that you guys take a few minutes to do a round of introductions and if you find that conversation is not flowing - you guys can share with our prospective students the following:

1. Why you came to Mason?
2. What do you do for fun around here?
3. How are the gym and recreational facilities?
4. How do you access local transportation to DC and other places?

And other topics as you see fit.

Thanks again for your help,

Parag
____________________________