PHD-BIOE-L Archives

April 2017

PHD-BIOE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Claudia Borke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claudia Borke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 15:41:58 +0000
Hi-

My colleague needs 10 more students for her PhD research survey. Those of you who have not taken it , would you be so kind to spare a couple of minutes. You can win some nice prizes as well. Please see below.

Thanks,
Claudia Borke

Claudia Borke
Academic Advisor
Volgenau School of Engineering, Department of Bioengineering
3904 Nguyen Engineering Building, 1J7
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: (703) 993-4190
Fax: (703) 993-2077

STUDENTS: Please use your MasonLive e-mail. Include name and G number!
Frequently Used Forms and Websites:
Declare concentration: http://registrar.gmu.edu/wp-content/uploads/UCDM.pdf (Fill out top and enter new concentration in "advisor use only" box)
Run Degree evaluation/audit: http://registrar.gmu.edu/students/degree-evaluation/degree-works/
How to check how other courses transfer to Mason: http://admissions.gmu.edu/transfer/transferCreditSearch.asp
Mason Core: http://masoncore.gmu.edu

Dear Student,

If you have not already had the chance to participate in the Advisee Trust Survey I encourage you to do so now.  In addition to contributing to our understanding of trust within the advising context, you will qualify to enter a drawing to win a $50 gift card to Amazon or Mason's bookstore as well as an Amazon Fire TV!  If you have already participated, thank you!  The drawing will take place at the end of the month.

The survey will take you about 15 minutes to complete.  If you are interested, please click the link below:

Advisee Trust Survey<https://gmuchss.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_25Mcik0BE1teB4V>

Individual responses will be kept completely confidential and will not be reported back to advisors or administration.  The survey will be available until the end of the month.

I appreciate your help!

Best Wishes,

Liz Kalinowski Ohrt
Ph.D. Candidate