PHD-BIOE-L Archives

January 2021

PHD-BIOE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Carol McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:31:55 +0000
Hello students,

Bioengineering Seminars will be online on Thursdays at noon for Spring 2021 as usual.  However, the first group of speakers will be faculty candidates who will give a Seminar as well as a teaching segment. We will send out individual flyers for their seminars  and then a Zoom link and time for their teaching segment.  These are planned for:

Monday, February 1
Thursday, February 4
Monday, February 8
Thursday, February 11
Friday, February 12

We appreciate your attendance to these speaking engagements and welcome your feedback.

We will send our full list of regular Seminar speakers at a later date (the first one being on February 18).

Have a great semester!
Carol

Carol McHugh
Academic Program Assistant
Department of Bioengineering
3100 Peterson Family Health Services Hall
703-993-5846