MS-STAT-L Archives

December 2020

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Carroll Barbour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carroll Barbour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2020 22:28:43 +0000
You are cordially invited to the

George Mason University Department of Statistics

Virtual Graduation Celebration

and 4th Annual Holiday Party

Thursday, December 17th

from 12:30 to1:30pm
[cid:image001.png@01D6CFE1.51EBAFC0]

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by December 15th

Zoom Information:

https://gmu.zoom.us/j/99998548731?pwd=d25iWHFzUWZURFZFU1BKaU93Lzk3QT09

Meeting ID: 999 9854 8731

Passcode: 375065

Find your local number to connect by phone: https://gmu.zoom.us/u/aH5zyWqJJ

While we can't meet in person this year, we still hope to see you as we celebrate our winter graduates and try to spread a little holiday cheer! We will announce our graduates, give everyone a chance to mingle and chat, and are planning some fun activities. Be sure to brush up on your holiday trivia as there will be prizes for our trivia winners! We are also planning for some fun music as performed by departmental talent, and a poem for our graduates!