MS-STAT-L Archives

July 2011

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
MS-STAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:43:27 -0400
To: MS Students <[log in to unmask]>
Hope you are enjoying your summer.

We are working on scheduling course offerings for future semesters.  And, with the addition of new faculty, we may be available to offer some additional courses.  So, I would appreciate some feedback from you as to what courses you would like to see offered in the future.

Our current plan for course offerings can be found at:
http://statistics.gmu.edu/courses/courses.html

I have also attached a list of courses from the current catalog.  Some of these courses are marked as "Offered on Irregular Basis".  Please look through these and let me know of any that would be of interest to you.

And, let me know of any topic areas that you are interested in that are not currently included in an existing course.

Finally, for your planning purposes, I have attached a plan of study for your use.  It applies to the most recent catalog.

Look forward to receiving feedback from you,
Dr. Davis