MS-STAT-L Archives

November 2021

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Martin P Slawski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin P Slawski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2021 11:38:41 +0000
Dear graduate students,

please see the message below from Yang and the attachments regarding updates from university leadership. Currently, a taskforce is discussing how to improve the situation of graduate students. Your input to this process is very much valued.

Thanks to Yang for his time and dedication in representing our graduate students and our department!

Best,

Martin Slawski
Department of Statistics
Volgenau School of Engineering
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 4A7
Fairfax, VA  22030-4444

Office: Nguyen Engineering Building, Room 1708
Phone: (703)993-1690

https://sites.google.com/site/slawskimartin/