MS-STAT-L Archives

August 2021

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Martin P Slawski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin P Slawski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2021 08:31:18 +0000
Dear graduate students,

this is a friendly reminder to please RSVP asap if you are interested in taking the math refresher course offered by Dr. Markaryan. We would like to receive your RSVP by Friday August 14 latest.

Thanks,

Martin Slawski
Department of Statistics
Volgenau School of Engineering
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 4A7
Fairfax, VA  22030-4444

Office: Nguyen Engineering Building, Room 1708
Phone: (703)993-1690

https://sites.google.com/site/slawskimartin/