MS-STAT-L Archives

May 2013

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda J Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 18:56:50 +0000
Reminder:

1) You should be available to help your assigned instructor through May 16th. You may check with your instructor to determine whether you are needed through the 16th. If not, please send me an email indicating the last day you are needed.

2) Please return textbooks to Liz Quigley.

3) The GTA room will be cleaned out on Friday, May 17th.  So, please make sure you have anything you want removed by May 16th.

For those of you who will be continuing as GTAs in the Fall:

1) There will be a MANDATORY meeting of all GTAs on Thursday August 22th.  This will be a combination training session and admin meeting.  So, please make your plans for returning for the Fall semester accordingly.

2) I will be sending out GTA assignments and a list of time blocks from which to choose your office hours on August 1st.

3) GTA letters will be available for signature when you return for the Fall semester.  If for some reason you need your contract letter before then, please let me know.

Hope you have had a good semester.  To those of you who are graduating, hope to see you at convocation on May 16th.  For those of you are returning in the fall, have a restful summer.

Dr. Davis