MS-STAT-L Archives

November 2021

MS-STAT-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Brett D Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett D Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:00:30 +0000
Please see the following summer internship opportunity.

-Dr. Hunter
________________________________

Begin forwarded message:

From: Cristian Oliva Aviles <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Call for Applicants - Genentech 2022 Data & Statistical Science Summer Internship

Date: November 18, 2021 at 3:52:35 PM EST

To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hi Mary,

First of all, I hope you are doing well.

I am currently organizing the 2022 Data & Statistical Science Summer Internship Program at Genentech<https://www.gene.com/>, and I wanted to share with you that we are now accepting applications for it. Could you please help us circulate this opportunity to the graduate students in the Statistics Department? Please see the flyer attached for application instructions and deadlines.

The Data & Statistical Science summer interns will work for 10-12 weeks on theoretical or applied problems with direct relevance to ongoing clinical or nonclinical drug development in diverse therapeutic areas such as oncology, immunology, infectious disease, ophthalmology, and neuroscience. The specific topics may cover research problems from translation research to late-stage clinical trials, new methodologies in machine learning to enable scientific reverse translation using clinical trial and real-world data, and innovative solutions for automating data handling and analytics processes.

https://go.gene.com/dss-summerintern

Applications submitted by Dec 17, 2021 will receive priority review.

Thanks in advance, and happy Thanksgiving!

Cristian

Cristian Oliva Aviles

Nonclinical Biostatistics

Genentech, A Member of the Roche Group