MS-EE-L Archives

March 2011

MS-EE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Sisi Jou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:03:32 -0400
Dear Prospective graduates in Spring 2011,

I noticed that several MS students who plan to graduate in spring 2011
haven't submit their graduation intent yet. The intent filling deadline for
students who wish to graduate in Spring 11 is March 20th, 2011.  After this
date the online graduation application on PatriotWeb will be turned off.
Students who did not meet this deadline must submit a LATE GRADUATION
APPLICATION form.  It will be the student's responsibility to print this
form which will be available on
http://registrar.gmu.edu/graduation/lategradapp.html and obtain the required
signatures before returning it to registrar office.

Regards,

Sisi Jou
Sisi Jou

Academic Programs Manager